Air Duct Cleaning Scottsdale AZ
SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY BILLS
AND BREATHE CLEANER AIR TODAY!
Air Duct Cleaning Services
- WAre you concerned about air quality, and have considered sanitizing your home or business?
- WHave you noticed dusty vents in your home?
- WDo you feel like your Air Conditioner and/or Furnace system is struggling to get to the right temperature?
- WOr maybe you've recently undergone a new home construction or renovation?
- WPerhaps you're just feeling stuffy, or like your indoor air is just plain stale?
- WMaybe the allergies that have been bothering you or a loved one aren't going away and it's becoming a problem?
Indoor air pollution is identified as a top environmental health risk in the US, and can affect your health both in the home and the workplace.
MENTION “WEBSITE SPECIAL” TO GET THESE DISCOUNTS!
* Ask about our 1st Time Customer Discount
GET A FREE
CALL ALPINE DREAM CLEAN TO GET YOUR AIR DUCTS CLEANED IF:
- You or a loved one have allergies that aren't going away
- You have concerns about germs, viruses, Valley Fever, dust, mold, or other allergens in the air you breathe
- Your Air Conditioner runs a lot - and your electrical bill is very high
- You moved into a new home or had a renovation
- Your home or business seems to have "stale air"
GET YOUR FREE AIR DUCT CLEANING ESTIMATE TODAY!
Why Should I Get My Air Ducts Cleaned?
Reason #1 – Cleaner, safer air to breathe
Allergens, dust, and dander keep stacking up in your ducts and vents – keeping you breathing recycled dust all day and night…
That’s where Alpine Dream Clean really “shines.” Our Extreme Clean system starts off with a high-powered vacuum that sucks the dust, pollen, and dander out of your heating and cooling vents and returns. We then sanitize all of the ducts to remove any remaining dirt and residue. We capture all of the dirt and grime in our sealed containment bins and haul them away. In about one hour, you can begin to feel the relief from your allergy problems.
You’ll quickly notice an added bonus: The air in your home or business smells cleaner and fresher. And more importantly, with the allergens gone, you can breathe easier and enjoy it.
The “Extreme Clean” system from Alpine Dream Clean cleans and sanitizes your home or business ductwork to remove irritants and allergens which can cause coughing and sneezing, and helps get rid of:
- Pet Dander and Odors
- Strange Smells
- Other Air Quality deterrents
Reason #2 – Improve The Efficiency of Your Heating And Cooling Systems and SAVE MONEY!
When your HVAC system has to run longer and harder, you are putting more stress on the systems. This means they will wear out sooner, requiring you to replace your furnace or air conditioner sooner than expected. That is a major expense you don’t want to face any time soon. Who wants to spend $6k on a new air conditioner? Not anyone I know…
No one wants to throw money away on higher utility bills or repairs. Alpine Dream Clean can keep your system running efficiently by removing the dust and contaminants from your ductwork. You’ll have less polluted air and a more efficient air conditioner and furnace system.
You save money, reduce energy use, avoid early repair costs and can sleep peacefully knowing there is less pollen and allergens floating in the air.
Guess what happens when the air ducts, furnace, or AC unit is dirty?
The AC kicks on and cannot push the air into the room with the thermostat efficiently. It takes longer to bring the temperature down to your desired level, meaning the AC keeps running longer. This quickly increases the bottom line on your gas and electric bills.
How does duct cleaning in Scottsdale reduce energy usage? Dirty ducts and vents create resistance to airflow. Your blower has to work harder to move air. Heat and cooling are trapped in the ductwork instead of flowing freely where you need it. This resistance costs you money on every utility bill.
Every machine needs routine maintenance to remain at maximum efficiency. As your ducts and vents fill with dust and dander, they become less and less efficient. It produces back pressure, forcing your furnace and air conditioner to work harder. And the harder it works, the faster it breaks down. And… you probably don’t want to pay for a replacement air conditioner on a hot day…